Face of hope

Face of hope
Courtesy: TIffany Kay Photography

Monday, September 26, 2011

Surgery tomorrow

Well it's been a long time waiting, but, Meagan's shunt surgery is tomorrow.. I know it's a surgery that is done a lot.. I know our Neurosurgeon is one of the best at it .. but, it's still nervewracking.  I'm so glad she's getting it thought because now hopefully she can start feeling some relief.  She's really been a trooper and I'm so proud of her.

I'm so happy that I'll be more than likely getting discharged in the morning ... It will be so nice to be out and be able to wait for Meagan so I can give her lots of kisses after her surgery.

If you have a second today, just say a quick prayer for her.. that she comes out of the surgery ok.  I'm incredibly thankful we are at this point... but I'm still her Mommy, so surgery for her on such a little person will definitely keep me on pins and needles today.

Jack, help Meagan through surgery today. Saint Gianna, please pray for Meagan today - guide her through surgery safely.

3 comments:

  1. I will certainly pray for your precious Meagan:) Take care of yourself and can't wait to see you holding her! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on Meagan's birth! I am praying for a successful surgery.

    ReplyDelete