Face of hope

Face of hope
Courtesy: TIffany Kay Photography

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Photos: 4 days old pictures

I called Meagan's NICU nurse tonight one last time.  She said Meagan was being fussy and they had to change her head position (which is very painful for her), so the nurse gave her some minimal pain meds.  She said Meagan was still fussy, and seemed very alert and awake.  Meagan even got her fingers under her breathing tube again.  The nurse is going to call the NICU doctor later and see about getting Meagan extubated tonight. So I guess when I go in the morning I'll see how successful or unsuccessful that was. Here are a few pictures from today.

What a difference a day makes! Yesterday I was still hardly getting anything and now I'm finally getting milk for Meagan!




Resting comfortably.





Meagan gets to meet Nanny!



Holdin hands with her Nana

2 comments:

  1. Preciousness named Meagan! Sweet baby girl! Have a blessed day, I pray that each day finds Meagan healthy and happy! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet girl, still praying for your family :) she amazes me!

    ReplyDelete